// Globally Install the CLI Package -
npm i -g zipy-cli
// CLI Command -
zipy-cli --authKey authKey --dirname ~/sourcemaps/ --apiKey zipyProjectKey --releaseVer releaseVerString
// CLI help Command -
Below are the params accepted by the CLI:
- authKey: It is an authentication key for your Zipy projects.
- dirname: A string value of the directory where source maps are available
- apiKey: Zipy Project Key
- releaseVer: Release Version of your application
Why can't I see the proper stack trace?
If you are unable to see the proper stack trace in your Zipy dev tools section, please verify the following:
- 1.Check if you initialized the SDK with a proper release version. Make sure the release version for which the sourcemaps have been uploaded matches with SDK init release version.
- 2.Confirm if you uploaded all the source map files. Stack traces can be broken if some source map files are missing.